Financial Markets E-learnings, Webinars & Workshops
Many people are familiar with the terms ‘front, middle and back office’, but don’t know exactly what activities each performs.
This course will :
- Identify the various players in the Financial Markets giving you the "big picture"
- Present a deep dive into Fund Industry
- Introduce you to the various roles & responsibilities and their relationships in the day-to-day operations
- Outline the history and the future of laws and regulations
- Learn about the new trends and FinTech movements
The Introduction To Financial Market course is suitable for anyone/team working in the
financial services industry.
The Fund Administrator (Transfer Agent) has various roles and responsibilities of which some can be delegated to other service providers.
We cover areas such as:
The Fund Administration - Transfer Agency Services course is suitable for anyone/teams working in the financial services industry.All Fund Administration - TA courses are enriched with quizzes and case studies and can also have final control questions as evidence of course achievement (achievement rates to be agreed). For all e-learnings a general certificate of participation will be provided automatically and for live Webex or Workshops such certificates will be provided upon request