Financial Markets E-learnings, Webinars & Workshops
Introduction to Financial Markets - E-learnings, Webinars & Workshops
Many people are familiar with the terms ‘front, middle and back office’, but don’t know exactly what activities each performs.
This course will :
- Identify the various players in the Financial Markets giving you the "big picture"
- Present a deep dive into Fund Industry
- Introduce you to the various roles & responsibilities and their relationships in the day-to-day operations
- Outline the history and the future of laws and regulations
- Learn about the new trends and FinTech movements
The Introduction To Financial Market course is suitable for anyone/team working in the
financial services industry.
Fund Administration - Transfer Agency Services - E-learnings, Webinars & Workshops
The Fund Administrator (Transfer Agent) has various roles and responsibilities of which some can be delegated to other service providers.
We cover areas such as:
The Fund Administration - Transfer Agency Services course is suitable for anyone/teams working in the financial services industry.All Fund Administration - TA courses are enriched with quizzes and case studies and can also have final control questions as evidence of course achievement (achievement rates to be agreed). For all e-learnings a general certificate of participation will be provided automatically and for live Webex or Workshops such certificates will be provided upon request