AML & CFT Training Modules
Our AML & CFT course keep your compliance culture up to date and refresh the mind of your employees. We offer various modules covering the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing and proliferation, the regulatory frameworks, as well as professional obligations under current applicable AML Laws and Regulations.
Key updates of the 2023 changes and sanctions are included as well as the laws and regulations surrounding them.
- The Concept of Money Laundering
- Understand Terrorist Financing & Proliferation
- Introduction to primary offences
- Understand the Money AML sanction framework
- Get latest updates of International standards (FATF Recommendations)
- What is an Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO)
- Define what a risk based approach
- Enhanced Due Diligence situations
- What is Politically Exposed Person (PEP) and how do I on-board PEPs
- The principles of Know-Your-Customer (KYC)
- How do I perform on-going Due Diligence
- Document retention
- Audits and Regulators
The various AML& CFT courses are available as all annual refresher AML & CFT training as well as new joiner training (induction training).We also offer the various AML & CFT courses as enhanced training for senior managers and Board of Directors.
All courses come with quizzes or control questions (achievement rates to be agreed). For all e-learnings a certificate of participation will be provided automatically and for live Webex or Workshops such certificates will be provided upon request