We are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure and handling it in accordance with our legal obligations.
This privacy notice sets out the purposes for which we process your personal data, who we share it with, what rights you have in relation to that data, and everything else we think it’s important for you to know. Evolve with us is the “data controller” of all personal data that we collect and use about you.
This means that we are responsible for ensuring that your data is handled legally and safely.
We collect personal data directly from you in the following circumstances:
· we collect your name and email address when you contact us using the contact form on our website, as well as information that you choose to provide throughout the contact form.
· if you contact us by email, post, or telephone, we will use any personal data that you provide to us in the course of that contact or any further correspondence to handle your correspondence and your queries; and
· we collect some technical data about how you use our website. Please see our cookies policy for more details.
· we use your personal data to provide our services to you if you are a client and to ensure that our services are appropriately tailored to your needs and objectives, including any related administrative tasks (e.g., payments, certificates, ...);
· we use your data to send you relevant newsletters and updates, where you have signed up for these;
· we use your data to monitor comments posted on blogs on our website to ensure that they are not illegal, harmful, inappropriate or spam;
· we use your data to process any orders that you make via our website and provide you with the products you have ordered; and
· we use your data to monitor trends and to analyse and improve our website and our business.
Under data protection law, we are required to have a “legal basis” in place to process your personal data and to tell you what this is.
We have set out below the legal bases that we rely on to process your personal data and some further explanation about what this means.
Providing our services to you and tailoring our services to your needs and objectives, taking payment from you for our services (name, email address, telephone number, postal address, other information that you provide throughout the course of working with us).
We process this personal data for this purpose on the basis that this information is necessary in order to perform our contract with you to provide our services.
Communicating with you, responding to your queries and handling issues that you raise Name, contact details, other information that you provide in your correspondence with us.
We process this personal data for this purpose on the basis that it is necessary in our legitimate interests.
We have a legitimate interest in ensuring that correspondence is handled properly so that our contacts, clients and prospective clients are happy with our service.
Sending you relevant newsletters and updates (name, email address). We process this personal data either on the basis that:
· you are an existing client and it is in our legitimate interests to provide relevant updates to ensure that our clients are kept up-to-date about our products and services, as we have a legitimate interest in promoting our business;
· if you are not an existing client, you have consented to us sending you such updates by signing up to receive such updates.
Processing orders that you make via our website and providing you with services you have ordered (name, email address, telephone number, postal address).
We process this personal data for this purpose on the basis that this information is necessary in order to perform our contract with you to provide the products ordered.
Monitoring trends and analyzing and improving our business
Technical data collected on our website - We process this personal data for this purpose on the basis that this is necessary for our legitimate interests.
We have a legitimate interest in knowing about how people use our website so that we can monitor and improve our website and our business.
We do not share personal data without your consent with the exception, where we are required by law or by a regulatory or governmental authority or law enforcement body to share your personal data and where we are entitled to do so by law.
Our website is hosted on servers in the EU and our files are stored on a secure cloud server in Luxembourg.
We do not store or transfer your personal data outside the EU and the EEA.
If you are a client, we will keep your personal data for as long as you remain a client and for a period of six years thereafter.
Where we need to keep certain personal data for longer than this, we have legal obligations to do so; for example, we need to keep personal data that we process for VAT/TAX and accounting purposes (such as your address on an invoice).
If you sign up for our mailing list, we will keep your personal data until you unsubscribe from that mailing list/LinkedIN Group.
If you communicate with us via our website or by other means, we will keep your personal data for a period of six years.
We will respond to any requests to exercise your rights as soon as we can and in any event within one month of receiving your request and any necessary proof of identity or further information.
You have the following rights under data protection laws:
· a right to ask us to send you a copy of all the personal data that we hold about you (subject to some exceptions);
· a right to ask us to send you the information that we hold about you in order to provide our services in a common electronic format, or
· <br>to ask us to transfer that data to a third party if you want us to and if it is technically feasible for us to do so;
· a right to object to us processing any personal data that we process where we are relying on legitimate interests as the legal basis of our processing (we may be able to continue processing your personal data if we have compelling legitimate grounds to do so);
· a right to ask us not to send you direct marketing. You can do this by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in any marketing emails or by contacting us using the details below;
· a right to ask us to correct inaccurate data that we hold about you. If we are satisfied that the new data you have provided is accurate, we will correct your personal data as soon as possible;
· a right to ask us to delete your personal data in certain circumstances, for example, if we have processed your data unlawfully or if we no longer need the data for the purposes set out in this privacy notice;
· a right to ask us to restrict processing of your personal data in some circumstances, for example, if you think the personal data is inaccurate and we need to verify its accuracy, or
· if we no longer need the data but you require us to keep it so that you can exercise your own legal rights.
“Restricting your personal data means that we only store your personal data and don’t carry out any further processing on it unless you consent or we need to process the data to exercise a legal claim or to protect a third party or the public.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please email us at Info@Evolve.lu